The award-winning Prudential Plaza, one of Chicago’s own signature properties, includes two towers: One Prudential Plaza and Two Prudential Plaza. Located on Chicago’s prestigious New East Side, Prudential Plaza encompasses over two million square feet of office and retail space. Our tenants are comprised of a variety of businesses and organizations, such as law firms, financial companies, consulting firms and foreign consulates.
The two towers are joined by a two-story atrium lobby and share a one-acre, fully landscaped outdoor plaza.
One Prudential Plaza
130 East Randolph Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
One Prudential Plaza, completed in 1955, was the first major building to be constructed in Chicago after World War II. As the tallest building in the city for more than a decade, the 41-story building was home to the famous “Top of the Rock,” an observatory visited by more than eight million people from around the world. The lobby and other public areas underwent extensive renovation during the construction of Two Prudential Plaza. The redevelopment included major renovation of all elevators, lobby and public areas; the addition of state-of-the-art heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems; as well as security and life-safety systems.